Be happy and independent
Get help when you need it
Enjoy all the extra amenities
The Perfect Community for Seniors Who Want to Live Independently
Seniors who live alone
Seniors who live independently at Hampton Manor of Clinton Township
The most important thing we offer is peace of mind.
At Hampton Manor, we take pride in providing apartments and services for seniors who want the freedom of independent living. Our community oﬀers a highly trained team of caregivers who are available to provide help if needed. Independent Living residents at Hampton Manor of Clinton Township are able to enjoy community amenities, events, recreational activities, and time with friends without having to travel.
It’s time to spoil the generation who spoiled us. At Hampton Manor Independent Living, you or your loved one won’t have to deal with unpleasant caregivers or an unsanitary and dangerous living space. These should be the best years of a senior’s life. We ensure that our people are positive, that our environment is clean and safe, and that our services provide peace of mind.
Hampton Manor Communities Are the Preferred Choice for Senior Adults Who Do Not Require a Traditional Nursing Home
Hampton Manor oﬀers private apartment homes for seniors who want freedom, independence, and maintenance-free living. Our ﬂoor plans were designed to provide the perfect ﬁt for space, style, and budget preferences of seniors, while also oﬀering important accessibility and safety features.
Staying active is easy at Hampton Manor. Our calendar is full of daily activities and our communities are home to fantastic people. As a resident at Hampton Manor, you’ll have countless opportunities to socialize, participate in activities, and enhance your lifestyle.
We Provide Services That Make Life Better for Seniors Who Want to Live Independently
- Fall prevention system
- Nurse call system in every room monitored 24/7
- Caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Hospice and home care services available
- Therapists available on a weekly bases
- Highly trained and certified caregivers
- On-site visits from doctors, podiatrists, and hospice care
- On-site dedicated team of caregivers
- Full network of medical providers when additional care is required
- Meals made from scratch by a 5-star rated chef
- Custom meals available for each resident according to dietary needs and preferences
- Large dining area for eating, gathering, and socializing with other residents
- Restaurant-style dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Professional activity planning team that serves each resident’s individual passions and interests
- Activities calendar provided
- Games, bingo, shhuffleboard, puzzles, special musical events, and more available to residents on a weekly basis
Our Community Offers the Amenities That Seniors Love
At Hampton Manor Independent Living, everything we do is focused on our residents. Whether you are looking for yourself or a loved one, our community oﬀers the facilities, care, dining, activities, and medical services that give seniors a more fulﬁlling life.
We have a variety of ﬂoor plans available to meet diﬀerent budgetary needs. Relaxing courtyard views, housekeeping, and more helpful services are available to make life easier and more fulﬁlling.
Amenities On Site at Hampton Manor of Clinton Township
Hampton Manor of Clinton Township is conveniently located for many nearby communities
- Senior Living in Clinton Township
Senior Living in Chesterﬁeld
Senior Living in Gross Pointe
Senior Living in Macomb
Senior Living in Rochester
Senior Living in Rochester Hills
- Senior Living in Roseville
- Senior Living in Saint Clair Shores
Senior Living in Shelby Township
Senior Living in Troy
Senior Living in Washington Township
We want to make sure you are living the best years of your life at Hampton Manor Senior Living, and we’ll do our best to make your experience unlike any other senior living facility.
Call today to speak to one of our Senior Care Specialists or schedule a tour by ﬁling out the form below!
Specials on New Move-ins Available for a Limited Time
Message or call us at (586) 785-0005